Your privacy is important to us. This policy is to explain our online practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
This disclaimer is a legal agreement between you and SqueakyChocolate, LLC (CaliforniaFonts.com). By downloading or using any material from this site you agree that you have read and understood that the font, application or dingbat copyrights belongs to the designer of such product. If no visible copyright is shown, you must assume that the file or product is copyrighted. Any and all uses of the fonts, applications and dingbats is done at your own risk and at your own responsibility. SqueakyChocolate, LLC, does not take any responsibility and is not liable for any damage cause by any use of the products on our pages, be it incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damanges (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business, interruption of business, or indirect losses). To the best of our knowledge, all products including but not limted to fonts, applications and dingbats are free for redistribution. In the event you encounter a product that is not, let us know so we can immediately take action to ivestigate further and remove it.
Are all the fonts free of charge?
The fonts presented on this website are their authors' property, and are either freeware, shareware, demo versions or public domain. The licence mentioned above the download button is just an indication. Please look at the readme-files in the zips or check the indicated author's website for details, and contact him/her if in doubt. If no author/licence is indicated that's because we don't have information, it doesn't mean it's free.
End User License Agreement
This license covers our installer.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT
This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and SqueakyChocolate, LLC with regard to the copyrighted Software (herein referred to as "SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE") provided with this EULA. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. Use of any software and related documentation ("Software") provided to you by Squeaky Chocolate, LLC in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms, unless separate terms are provided by the software supplier, in which case certain additional or different terms may apply. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, copy or use the Software. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, Squeaky Chocolate, LLC is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you.
1. Eligible Licensees. This Software is available for license solely to SOFTWARE owners, with no right of duplication or further distribution, licensing, or sub-licensing. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE SOFTWARE, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
2. License Grant. Squeaky Chocolate, LLC grants to you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the Software provided with this EULA. You agree you will not copy the Software except as necessary to use it on a single computer. You agree that you may not copy the written materials accompanying the Software. Modifying, translating, renting, copying, transferring or assigning all or part of the Software, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons and removing any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software. You may not transfer this Software.
3. Copyright. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of Squeaky Chocolate, LLC and/or its suppliers, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software, except as expressly set forth above. All copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices as contained in or on the Software. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Squeaky Chocolate, LLC or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and if you are a corporation, you will use your best efforts to prevent your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to Squeaky Chocolate, LLC.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. The Software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. Squeaky Chocolate, LLC and its suppliers disclaim and make no express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is with you. Neither Squeaky Chocolate, LLC nor its suppliers warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. Squeaky Chocolate, LLC IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE.
6. Limitation of Liability. Squeaky Chocolate, LLC's entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed the price paid for the Software, if any. In no event shall Squeaky Chocolate, LLC or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if Squeaky Chocolate, LLC or its supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim by a third party.
7. Rental. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE.
8. No Liability for Consequential Damages. In no event shall Squeaky Chocolate, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, direct, indirect special and consequential damages, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this "Your Company" product, even if Squeaky Chocolate, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
9. Indemnification By You. If you distribute the Software in violation of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Squeaky Chocolate, LLC and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Software in violation of this Agreement.
SqueakyChocolate, LLC e-Mail: email@example.com
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Sincerely, The Teams at CaliforniaFonts and SqueakyChocolate.